Four Attached Villas with Pool on Skiathos
This complex of four villas is located only three kilometres from the city and just 400 metres from Vassilias Beach, in the north-western area of the island, surrounded by greens of olives and pines, offering a view over the vast blue of the Aegean Sea with the small islands of Skiathos and the western area of Skopelos.
Modern architecture and interior design but with the local aesthetic character preserved and with ablative decoration, built with passion for your pleasure. The primary aim was the absolute harmonisation of the villas with the colours and the attitude of the island. A charming environment will await and promise you unforgettable moments of calmness and relaxation, as despite it stands alone on the top of Katsaros hill, at the same time is very close to Skiathos town.
Every villa is characterized by its large windows and doors that flood the villas with sunlight. The southern area on which the villas are built, takes advantage even of the last second of day while the nightfall follows. From this point the villas charm their occupants with the golden colours before giving their place to the darkness of the night.
The three attached Villas have their entrances on the top floor, where two bedrooms and a bathroom are situated. Downstairs, on the ground floor, you will find a modern fully equipped kitchen, dining area with a big wooden dining table, a living room with comfortable sofas and a cosy fireplace and also a second bathroom. The sofas open up to one double bed and one single. The open - planned space of the forth Villa (85m²), situated exactly below the other three, features three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and two bathrooms.
A luxurious bathroom with shower/bathtub invites you to relax after a long day exploring the island. The ground floor leads to a spacious veranda with exceptional view over the Aegean Sea. All villas have their own private swimming pools with a stunning sea view.
- Skiathos Town: 3 km
- Port: 3 km
- Airport: 3 km
- Vassilias Beach: 400 meters
Right Villa (2 bedrooms)
Center Villa (2 bedrooms)
Left Villa (2 bedrooms)
3 Bedroom Villa (below other villas)
Villa FeaturesPrivate Pool, BBQ Area, Outdoor Dining Area
FacilitiesWashing Machine, Ironing Board, Sun Beds, Hair Dryer
Kitchen FacilitiesElectric Stove, Oven, Microwave, Filter Coffee Machine, Briki (Greek Coffee Maker), Kettle, Toaster, Charcoal BBQ, Sandwich Maker
Multimedia FacilitiesTV, Sat-/Cable TV, DVD, CD-Player, WiFi-Internet
AirCon/HeatingAirCon in all rooms, Open Fireplace
Child FriendlyBaby Bed, High Chair, Shutters / Black-Out Curtains
Included ServicesDaily Maid Service, Change of Sheets 2 x weekly, Pool / Garden attendant
Services at Extra ChargePrivate Chef
Prices for 2019 in Euro per week
Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 45 days before arrival.
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.