GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Tinos
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Traditional Villa in Triandaros, Tinos

This traditional residence of outstanding beauty is located in the picturesque village of Triandaros on the island of Tinos in the Cyclades. It is a traditional, fully restored villa of 350 sq.m. with sea view terraces, preserving the traditional architectural culture and the calmness of the Tinos landscape. 

Triandaros village is one of the few places that consistently preserves its original appearance and resists time.

Being enchanted of the view, the owner built a residence for her and her family. Having great respect for the traditional architecture of Tinos, she restored the old house in collaboration with highly talented architects to preserve the unique construction of natural stone and carved marble. All the traditional characteristics of the initial building were preserved, shading mat and wattles in the sealing, lintels and alcoves in the walls.

The most characteristic of the renovation of the house is the lack of corners on the walls which creates a pleasant impression. The curves dominate, making the entire interior look like a sculpture in absolute harmony with the story and the landscape of Tinos.

Joint with the rest of the build-up area, the house composes of 3 residences covering 350 m2 with 4 balconies facing the Cyclades islands Mykonos, Delos, Paros, Naxos and Syros.

The villa has 3 independent double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Due to it’s sophisticated architecture spreading over 3 levels, the labyrinth like atmosphere offers a high degree of privacy to its guests. The residence boasts 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens and a formal dining area as well as 4 small private terraces to enjoy a glass of wine in total serenity as the sun sets over the Aegean Sea.

The residence can easily quest 6 guests and all rooms and houses have their own entrance to avoid any disturbance from other guests.

A separate studio in the ground floor accommodates the live-in maid that makes sure the residence is always tidy, allowing you to enjoy your well-deserved vacation.

The villa is decorated with less and sophisticated items picked from all over the world, giving the temper of the island and the free spirit of the landlords. The addition of modern conveniences with respect to the traditional craftsmanship goes without saying.

Service included: Daily maid service (live-in staff), change of all linen and towels twice a week. Additional services on request and extra charge.

Suitability: The residence is ideal for small groups of friends who appreciate the atmosphere of traditional Greek villages and their architecture. The property is not suitable for small children.

 

Photos by: Stephen Clement (Cote Sud Maisons) & George Kordakis (Bhma Deco)

 
_   _
_   _
 
Traditional Villa on Tinos

Property ID:

TINTRI

Guests: 6
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3

Prices for 2017 in Euro per day

May, June, October 500 €
July, August 587 €

Booking Terms: A deposit of 30% is required to book this poperty. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival. A damage deposit of 1000 Euro is to be paid with the remaining rent and is returned in full if no damage is claimed by the owner. All payments are to be done via bank transfer; credit cards are not accepted.

Minimum Rental: 2 weeks

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

Send Booking Enquiry for this Villa
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

 
_   _

Send Booking Enquiry for this Villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de