GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Tinos
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Traditional Cycladic House on Tinos

This traditional Tinos house is one of two totally independent houses on the edge of the traditional settlement called Berdemiaros on Tinos. The houses can be rented separately or together. The traditional 17th century village has magnificent views to the Aegean and the islands of Myconos, Delos, Paros and Naxos. The house is decorated with authentic furniture and real antiques to reflect the traditional atmosphere of the village.

The 90 sq.m. traditional villa consists of a living room and a dining room with an open plan fully equipped kitchen, as well as two bedrooms with double beds, one bathroom with shower and one WC. French doors provide access to a private veranda with a magnificent view.

Internet connection and cable TV connect this traditional villa with modern age.

 

Location: Berdemiaros, Tinos

Traditional House in Tinos

 
_   _
_   _
 
Traditional House on Tinos

Property ID:

TINBER2

Guests:
4
Bedrooms:
2
Bathrooms:
1+ 1 WC

Prices for 2016 in Euro per week

June
2940 €
July & August
3640 €

Booking Terms: To book this poperty, a booking desposit of 30% is required, the remaining 70% are due 60 days before arrival. A damage deposit of 800 Euro is to be paid with the remaining rent and is returned in full if no damage is claimed by the owner. All payments are to be done via bank transfer; Credit Cards are not accepted.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation more than 60 days before arrival, the entire deposit is returned. For cancellations up to 45 days before arrival, 50% of the deposit are returned. Less than 45 days prior to arrival, all payments are forfeited.

Send Booking Enquiry for this Villa
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

Traditional Villa on Tinos

 
_   _

Send Booking Enquiry for this Villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de