GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Skyros
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Traditional Villa on Skyros, Greece

Personal Review (visited May 2011)

Skyros is still one of the few islands spared from mass tourism, boasting traditional houses scattered over the island and lots of unspoilt beaches around the coastline. Skyros is a rather green island with lots of pine forest, although large areas went up in flames in 2007.

The villa is part of a complex consisting of 4 buildings on a well looked after property. 3 of the buildings are for rent + an additional room, the 4th one is the home and reception area of the owner, Antonis, who usually welcomes the guests at the air-/port to take you to your holiday home. Antonis is a very kind, helpful and open person, yet fully respecting your privacy. Since he lives on the island, he knows all the good taverns and best beaches, car or bike rentals, flight, bus and ferry schedules etc. and he is always at your disposal.

Villa Skyros is a truely traditional Skyros home, furnished and decorated with authentic local artifacts and furniture. The generous use of wood and open architecture dominate the interior.

On entering the house, one is impressed by the loft-like construction hosting one of the bedrooms, as well as the wooden staircase leading upstairs.

The ground floor consists of a spacious living- and dining room with attached kitchen and bathroom. A french door leads onto the private veranda with an ample outdoor dining area overlooking the sea. To one side is a traditional stone-built woodfire bbq as well as an outdoor shower. The upper floor of the villa consists of 3 bedrooms (2 with double beds, one with 2 single beds) and a separate toilet. The traditional sofa in the living room is 2m x 0.80m and sleeps an additional guest.

Villa Eros for rent in Skyros - GreeceThe property is located only 200 meters from one of the most beautiful beaches of Skyros sharing its surrounding green landscape with a windmill and Villa Eros. For larger groups, the entire property can accommodate 12 guests in bedrooms as well as additional 7 guests on sofa beds.

Skyros town is only 3 km away, but small shopping facilities and a few taverns are within walking distance. A lovely café is by the beach (200m).

Skyros has a domestic airport (14 km away), connecting the island with Thessaloniki and Athens. Flights are daily in high season.

 
_   _
_   _
 
Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Property ID:

SKYMAN

Guests:
6
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
2.5

Price for 2017 in Euro per day:

15. July - 31. August:

235 €

1. July - 15. July:

175 €

June & September:

150 €

May & October:

90 €

Booking Procedure: To make a reservation, a booking deposit of 20% is required. The remaining 80% are due 6 weeks prior to arrival. In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

Service: Cleaning and changing of sheets & towels twice a week

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
1351K101A00005400
Send a booking enquiry for this villa
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

 

The Beach - Gyrismata (200 m from the villa)

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

 

Skyros Island Impressions

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

 
_   _

Send a booking enquiry for this villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de