GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Skyros
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Traditional Luxury Villa in Skyros

This traditional luxury villa stands since 1892 in the area of Krokos or Rock, on which it was literally built. By all measures it is the most prominent house on Skyros island. It is situated in the capital of the island, offering an unspoiled view of the Aegean Sea. Its perfect location in the village along with the view and the proximity of the largest beach of the island (400 meters) make this property ideal for anyone wanting the ultimate island vacation. The villa is built in stone and is fully renovated. Whilst the traditional and unique Skyrian architectural features were kept, the house provides all modern amenities and comfort. All ceilings and floors are wooden and all rooms have wooden shutters, painted in olive green. Bathrooms, veranda and patio are hand plastered and decorated with old tiles.

The 370 m² are split in three levels. The first floor has a spacious living room with splendid view of the Aegean Sea. The living room is equipped with a plasma television, cable TV, DVD Audio system and WI-FI Internet. There are three bedrooms on this main floor: A master bedroom (30m²) with a traditional fireplace, a small cloakroom and an en-suite bathroom as well as two more bed rooms with twin beds sharing a bathroom. All beds and furniture are antique and of great taste.

The ground floor is split in two levels. Entering from the patio is a two- space suite with a small living room with fireplace and a traditional sofa bed with joyful modern textiles, charming "sfa" double bedroom in the rock and a bathroom. This suite can be completely separated from the house, if someone wishes.

In the lower level (four stairs down) is the extremely spacious fully equipped kitchen with dining area, which is also connected through the internal main staircase of the house with the first floor.

The kitchen is equipped with Marchi furniture (Italian country furniture) and a very beautiful antique 12-seat table and colored Chalon chairs.

On the street level, next to the kitchen entrance, is a separate suite with a king size double bed and its own bathroom, with a big bergere chair and antique pieces. On the first floor, a 20m² veranda overlooks the sea and the horizon. On the ground level is a patio with a "pergola" and a sitting area, also with sea view and the characteristic "rock" of the house.

Service

A local lady comes every day from 9:00 to 14:30, to take care of the cleaning of the house. She is a very good cook and available if you wish, to prepare all meals at an extra cost of 30 €/day.

Towels are changed twice a week and sheets once.

Extra Services available upon request.

 

 
_   _
_   _
 
Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Property ID:

SKYDER

Guests:
12
Bedrooms:
5
Bathrooms:
4

Prices for 2016 in Euro per week:

Jan. - May * & Sept. - Dec.:
5,500 Euro
June, July & August:
7,500 Euro
7-27 March & Greek Easter:
1000 Euro / day

Booking Procedure: To make a reservation, a booking deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks prior to arrival. In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited. A fully refundable damage deposit of 1000 € is required before arrival.

Service: Daily Maid Service (cleaning) and changing of sheets & towels twice a week

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
1351K050A0002601
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece Luxury Villa for rent in Skyros - Greece

 
_   _

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de