GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Sifnos
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Beautiful Villa with Pool on Sifnos

New in our portfolio, personal review yet to follow

This luxury villa on Sifnos is designed like a traditional Greek village with four different houses set on an 8000 m² property of terraced land. Located 3 km from the village of Artemonas (shopping, dining), 15 minutes drive from the beach and a few kilometers from Apollonia with its nightlife. The villa is close to everything you may need and yet in the middle of nature. The villa is accessed via a 400 meters long path from the road.

The luxurious 220 m² villa overlooks the Aegean Sea with a panoramic view of 12 islands of the Cyclades. Each room has a view overlooking the sea. The pool, decks, and five bedrooms offer a serene and cheerful atmosphere where you will enjoy to swim, take your meals, or simply relax and absorb the fantastic view with your friends or family. The kitchen is fully equipped and each bedroom has its own bathroom. All rooms are beautifully decorated with antiques whilst providing comfort for everyone.

The villa is built on three levels:

Top level: House with two large bedrooms. The one bedroom has a 1.8 m size bed, a desk, a stereo, a dressing room and a spacious bathroom. The other bedroom has a bed of 1.6 m and a private bathroom.

Second level: House with one room that could be used as a living room as well as a bedroom. The bed size is 160m and there is a bathroom as well as a desk and a sofa. The fully equipped kitchen has a table that comfortably seats 10 people. Large french doors offer a wonderful view and direct access to 3 pergolas, the patio and the al-fresco dining area with it's typical white stone table dressed with bougainvilleas. It overlooks the sea and the garden planted with olive trees, lavender, rosemary and white oleanders.

Lower level: House with two independent bedrooms and private bathrooms each. The bed in the one bedroom is 1.80 m wide, the other bed is 1.50 m wide. Each bedroom has sea view overlooking a chain of 12 Cyclades islands.

Facilities: Private pool, wireless Internet, TV/DVD and an iPod docking station.

Service: Daily maid service.

This villa is ideal for a group of friends who want to experience real Greek atmosphere in comfort and tranquility. The villa is not suitable for children under 10 years of age.

 

 
_   _
_   _
 
Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Property ID:

SIFART

Guests:
10
Bedrooms:
5
Bathrooms:
5

Prices for 2013 per week in Euro

12.May - 15.June :
4000 €
16.June - 29.June:
5000 €
30.June - 31.Aug.:
6500 €
01.Sept. - 21.Sept.:
4500 €
22.Sept. - 31.Okt.:
4000 €

Booking Proceedure: A deposit of 30% is due on booking the villa. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival. Accepted means of payment: Bank transfer in Euro only.

Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation, all payments made are forfeited.

Send enquiry for this villa

 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

 
_   _

Send enquiry for this villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de