GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Sifnos
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Exclusive Traditional Villa on Sifnos

Layout

Ground floor upper terrace level:

  • Entrance, sitting area with fireplace, dinning area and perfectly equipped kitchen.
  • 2 master suites with double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate sitting area.
  • 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathroom.
  • 1 two-storey room with double bedroom and mezzanine with double bed and en suite bathroom.

Ground floor lower terrace level:

  • 1 Single bedroom with en suite bathroom and independent entrance.

Ground floor pool level:

  • 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom and independent entrance.
  • Gym and massage room with en suite bathroom.

Outdoors:

Infinity swimming pool with Jacuzzi and water gym equipment, shaded dinning and sitting area, barbecue, shaded lounging area, small Orthodox Church, yoga – meditation area.

Air condition in all bedrooms.

Wireless Mobile Router and Satellite.

Gym with weights and machines.

Independent staff accommodation in a separate building used by the villa housekeeper.

Service

Daily maid service (8 hours), change of linen & sheets twice a week

 

 
_   _
_   _
 
Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Property ID:

SIFKOK

Guests:
14
Bedrooms:
7
Bathrooms:
8
Prices for 2014 in Euro per week:
31. May - 21. June:
9,000 €
22. June - 12. July:
10,200 €
13. July - 30. August:
12,600 €
1. Sept. - 6. Sept:
10,200 €
7. Sept. - 27. Sept:
9,000 €
Booking Procedure: To book the villa, a 30% booking deposit is due immediately. Remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival. Payment method: Bank transfer.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.
MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
1172K10000930501

Send enquiry for this villa

 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece Luxury Villa with Pool on Sifnos, Greece

 
_   _

Send enquiry for this villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2013 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de