GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Paxi
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Newly Built Hilltop Estate on Paxos

Stunning Sea View, Absolute Privacy

Personal Review (visited October 2016)

When an Italian architect builds her dream house for personal use on an island that has a historic Italian influence, you are bound to have a good result, but this estate beats all expectations. After extensive research, an extraordinary spot with unparalleled views was found near the lighthouse in the North of Paxos. Purged on a ridge, the estate offers the unique opportunity to see the sunset in the West, whilst watching the moon rise in the East. With incredible effort and tons of natural rock the owner built countless stone walls and terraces to access the land that was once a steep slope only negotiable by climbing from rock to rock. A winding driveway built of natural stone makes its way up to the main house, contained by hundreds of cypress trees and flower beds to either side.

The buildings are made with natural stone and their modest appearance reflects the typical local/Italian country style architecture on the island. For now, all the houses and walls are newly built, but with time the stone will turn grey and blend in with nature more and more. The modest appearance outside consequentially pursues indoors, allowing for quality and attention to detail to catch your attention. Bedrooms and their en-suite bathrooms offer all the necessary amenities you would appreciate when staying in a luxurious villa, yet they are skilfully hidden so that they don't distract your focus on the tastefully selected essence.

The interior is a successful blend of cosy country style cheered up with a modern touch and warm natural colours. The open plan concept of the living/dining/kitchen area and ample space both indoors and outdoors, allows you to join your friends or retreat to a quiet corner at any point.

The estate impresses from the moment you enter the gate, but the highlight is not revealed until you have negotiated all the garden levels and reached the pool area right on the top of the ridge. Whilst the property offers a beautiful view over the bay of Lakka, upon reaching the pool area the unobstructed sea view to the West reveals. Neither words nor photos can convey the stunning view you have from this extraordinary spot, you have to see it for yourself!

Especially in the summer, when Paxos becomes rather busy, this private estate is the ideal retreat for people who appreciate ample space and a mesmerising view. Groups of friends or members of a family reunion will appreciate that they can spread out and enjoy some privacy. There are no direct neighbours, granting tranquility and privacy no matter how busy the island gets in the summer.

 

This beautiful estate is brand new and a few details as well as the garden are to be completed over the winter, therefore please understand that we can only offer very few photos. A proper photo shooting will take place in Spring 2017.

 
_   _
_   _
 
Hilltop Estate on Paxos

Property ID:

PAXVAS

Guests:
12
Bedrooms:
6
Bathrooms:
6

Prices for 2017 in Euro per week

May
8,000 €
June &
September
12,000 €
July & August
18,000 €

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro only.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

Services (included): Daily maid service for 8 hours, gardener - pool maintenance person

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
on request
HIlltop Estate on Paxos
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

HIlltop Estate on Paxos HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

 
_   _

HIlltop Estate on Paxos

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de