GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Paxi
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Waterfront Villa on Paxos, Greece

Waterfront Location, Absolute Privacy, Sea View

Located in one of the most beautiful settings on Paxos, in an idyllic half acre property decorated with flowers, herbs and olive groves, this luxury villa impresses with its waterfront location and the uninterrupted view over the Ionian Sea.

With Mogonisi, Antipaxos and the endless blue of the Ionian Sea as your neighbors, you will be spoiled by the magnificent view and with every breath you take, you will absorb the atmosphere of the island.

The subtle decor of this beachfront villa blends in perfectly with its natural surroundings. The choice of colours and the selection of furniture produces a pleasantly warm and cheerful atmosphere.

One of the highlights of Paxos, Mogonisi, is only a short stroll away and ideal for an evening walk on cooler days. During mid-day heat or for afternoon siestas, the hammock awaits you under the olive trees.

As soon as you get out of bed in the morning, the pool, which is right next to your bedroom, offers itself for a refreshing dip.

Villa Features

  • Villa 150 m2 built on 2 levels on half an acre of land
  • 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 guests, with anatomical hypoallergenic top quality mattresses and pillows
  • Air Conditioning in all bedrooms, heating in the entire villa
  • Private Pool 10 x 5 m, depth 1 - 2 m
  • Barbecue Area
  • Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Smeg fridge and stove, microwave oven, espresso machine etc.
  • Comfortable living room, subtly decorated, with wide french doors windows
  • Additional WC in close proximity to common areas
  • Wireless internet access, sound system, satellite TV
  • Laundry Room with washing machine, iron and ironing press
  • External areas developed on different levels
  • Private parking space
  • Pets allowed with prior notice

Sleeping arrangements

  • 1 Master Bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom with shower, access to the pool and view to the sea
  • 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds, en suite bathroom with shower and access to the pool and view to the sea
  • 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, en suite bathroom with shower

Service

  • Cleaning service morning and afternoon daily
  • Bath, pool and beach towels provided
  • Welcome Food Basket
  • Port Transfer

Optional Service (extra charge)

  • Tour Guide
  • Yacht / Boat Charter
 
_   _
_   _
 
Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Property ID:

PAXPET

Guests:
6
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
3

Prices for 2018 in Euro per week

Low Season
May & October
3750

Medium Season
June & September

4850
High Season
July & August
7500

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% are due 5 weeks before arrival.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro only.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
0829K91000376901
Beachfront Villa in Paxos
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos Beachfront Villa in Paxos

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

 
_   _

Beachfront Villa in Paxos

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de