Traditional Villa on Patmos
This villa consists of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and can ideally accommodate up to 8 people, while its maximum capacity is for 10 people (including children). The bedrooms have in total 3 queen-size beds, 2 twin-size beds, while children may also sleep in 2 twin-size beds, one in a bedroom and one in the top-floor sitting area. Baby cots may be provided upon request.
- Master bedroom on top floor with a queen-size bed, including en-suite bathroom with a bathtub.
- Bedroom on top floor with a comfortable double bed, including in-room bathroom with a shower. The in-room bathroom is on a different level and accessible through a small stairway.
- Bedroom on top floor with 2 oversized twin beds, including a bathroom with a shower immediately outside the room.
- Bedroom on ground floor with a queen-size bed, including a bathroom with a shower immediately outside the room. This bathroom is the only bathroom on the ground floor.
- Small sitting area on the top floor.
- Dining Room on the ground floor.
- Sitting area / living room on the ground floor.
- A marvellous traditional Patmian patio on the ground floor, including a large marble table, couches, 2 smaller tables, chairs and reclining loungers for our guests' comfort.
- Balcony at top-floor level with access to the ground floor patio.
- Terrace with couches offering an amazing view from the very top of the house (above the top-floor), accessible through a stairway and hatch according to traditional island architecture. The veranda offers a one-of-a-kind seaview as well as a view of the imposing Monastery of St. John.
Located in the heart of the truly beautiful settlement of Chora, one of the most picturesque villages of the Aegean and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this villa provides a truly fascinating arrangement. Ideal for extended families or a group of friends, the villa was originally built in 1542 and as such is one of the oldest houses of the captivating maze of white-washed houses and alleys that comprise the unique village of Chora. Offering modern amenities that blend perfectly with antique furniture and local touches while respecting local architecture and traditions, the fully renovated villa is indeed one of the most beautiful Patmos villas that will certainly enchant even the most demanding visitors.
The Petra Hotel & Suites, located in Grikos, is within a five-minute drive from the village of Chora, where this villa is located. It is important to mention that the villa can be reached only on foot (a five-minute walk from the area where cars are allowed), or by scooter. More precisely, visitors can conveniently drop off their car at the entrance of Chora, and walk through the car-free zone in order to reach the villa.
Food & Beverages
Villa guests have several choices for having a most memorable breakfast each day, arranging for staff to stop by and assist with preparing and serving breakfast at a pre-determined hour. The cost of supplies for breakfast or other dining at the villa is handled by the guests, at an additional charge.
Subject to placing a reservation from the previous day, the villa guests may also choose to visit the Petra Hotel & Suites in the village of Grikos in order to enjoy the renowned complimentary à la carte breakfast at the hotel. Villa guests may also utilize Petra Hotel & Suites facilities to enjoy a poolside lunch or dinner in the charming dining area of the hotel, at an additional charge.
Private dining in the comfort of the villa may be arranged upon request.