GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Lesvos
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Traditional Country-Villa in Molivos, Lesvos Island, Greece

The almost 100 m² old stone house (1887) in the Protected Settlement of Molivos (Mithymna) overlooks the Beautiful Bay and has a large terrace with stunning views.

The traditional villa can accommodate up to five people in 3 bedrooms (one with double-bed, one with two single beds and one single). Further it has a living room, fully equipped kitchen, wc-bathroom, terrace of 50 sq. meters and outdoor parking.

The market place where you also find a bakery and a well stocked grocery-store is only a very short walk (100 m) from the villa.

The harbor with traditional taverns and cafés is also just 100 meters away.

The main beach is 200 meters away.

The villa is cleaned twice a week including the change of sheets and linen. Additional cleaning on request.

 

 
_   _
_   _
 
Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Property ID:

LESELE

Guests:
5
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
1
Prices for 2014 per day in Euro:
01. March - 31. March:
100 €
1. April - 15. May:
120 €
16. May - 30. June
140 €
1. July - 15. Sept.:
160 €
16. Sept. - 15. Oct.:
140 €
16. Oct. - 31. Oct.:
120 €

Booking Terms: A deposit of 30% is required to book this poperty. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival. All payments are to be done via bank transfer; credit cards are not accepted.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
0310K121K0245900
Send an enquiry for this villa
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos Traditional Country-House Villa in Molivos, Lesvos

 
_   _

Send an enquiry for this villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de