GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Kos
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Brand New Villa with Pool on Kos

A pleasant stroll from Tigaki Beach away

The banana house is a luxury villa near the organized beach of Tigaki (600 meters away). It is an ideal family or group holiday rental. Build on 2.000 m² of land in an area made of exclusive private villas. Located 9 km from the Airport, 1 km from Zipari village and 500 meters from a large number of fine restaurants, bars and shops at the very popular destination village of Tigaki.

The interior of the villa is of modern design with large windows and a stunning view to the sea. You can also see the island of Kalymnos and Turkey's coast from the living room.

The villa provides all the facilities a large group may need and a layout that stretches over 3 floors and 180 m², allowing plenty of personal space for its residents.

The main entrance leads to the first floor facing the sea; it consists of 3 bedrooms (two with a double bed and one with twin beds) and 2 bathrooms.

The two bedrooms have a direct ocean view and the third bedroom has a beautiful garden and mountain view.

The second floor consists of a living room, dining area and open kitchen. Both living room and kitchen provide access to ample outdoor seating and dining area, located on 2 verandas (6 x 3 meters and 4 x 5 meters ), both with a alluring sea view.

The living room has an expansive glass door (6 meters long) and the bedrooms windows flood the rooms with sunlight. They provide an amazing opportunity to experience the Greek sunset over the Aegean sea.

The ground floor is a large room with a complete gym set up and an additional sofa bed which can sleep 2 children.

The gym contains a hydro massage and steam bath cabin, a separate bathroom (sink and w.c.) and a laundry room.

A M E N I T I E S

  • Open plan well equipped kitchen consisting of stove, oven, fridge, kettle, coffee machine, mixer / blender, toaster and dishwasher
  • Laundry area with washing machine, iron and ironing board
  • Air-conditioning in all rooms
  • Fire place
  • Flat screen satellite television in the sitting room
  • Play station 3
  • Board games for children
  • 2 hair dryers
  • Baby cot
  • 1 bodyweight scale
  • Safe box
  • Fire extinguishers
  • First Aid kit
  • WI-FI Internet
  • Swimming pool (5 X 9.5 meters)
  • Hydro massage,and steam bath cabin
  • Pool sun beds
  • Pool towels
  • Children Play Ground
  • Outside shower
  • Barbecue with all necessary tools
  • Vegetable garden
 
_   _
_   _
 
Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Property ID:

KOSBAN

Guests:
6 + 2
Bedrooms:
3 + 1
Bathrooms:
3 + 1 WC

Prices in Euro per Day for 2016

May and October
300 €
June & September
400 €
July and August
480 €

Service: The villa is serviced 3 times a week. Linens and towels are changed 3 times a week. Pool cleaning 3 times weekly.

Booking Proceedure: A deposit of 30% is due on booking the villa. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival, together with a fully refundable damage deposit of 1000 Euro. Accepted means of payment: Bank transfer in Euro only.

Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation, all payments made are forfeited.

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
1471K10000419601

Send enquiry for this villa

 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

Villa with Pool on kos, Greece Villa with Pool on kos, Greece

 
_   _

Send enquiry for this villa

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de