GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Kea
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Luxury Villa with Pool in Melissaki,
Kea (Tzia), Greece

Personal review yet to follow

This luxurious villa is located 2.5 km from the port of Kea and equidistant to the very nice sandy beach called 'Ksila'.

The luxury villa offers stunning panoramic sea views from the pool, the 600 m² veranda with bar, open air dining / BBQ area.

The 180 m² villa is built on a 2000 m² property and sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, 2 of which are en-suite.

3 Bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning and TV, the forth bedroom has TV and a ceiling fan.

There is wireless internet throughout the house and the outdoor areas.

A maid will come every second day to refresh the house and she will change linen & towels twice a week. Additional maid service on request.

 
_   _
_   _
 
Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece
Property ID:
KEAMIR
Guests:
8
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3
Prices for 2012 in Euro per week:
1. July - 19. August:
6,250 €
All other times:
5,000 €
October - May:
on request
Service: Cleaning every second day, change of sheets & linen twice a week.
Booking: To book the villa, a 30% booking deposit is due immediately. Remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival. Payment method: Bank transfer.
Send an Enquiry for this Villa on Kea, Greece
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea Luxury Villa with Pool on the island of Kea

 
_   _

Send an Enquiry for this Villa on Kea, Greece

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2013 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de