GreekLuxuryVillas.com
_
 
Kea
 
 
_
_
 
 
_

 

_
 
_

 


 

_
 
_

 

_
 
_

 

 

Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO)

 

_   _
 

Luxury Villa with heated Pool in Kea

This luxury villa is located on a small hill overlooking Koundouros Beach in the southern part of Kea island, a two hours total distance (car and ferry) from Athens airport.

The villa consists of two levels, each with its own entrance. The upper level features one master bedroom with en-suite shower and walk-in closet, a bedroom with a 1.4 m double-bed and shower next door and finally at a higher level another twin-bed bedroom with en-suite shower and private sea view balcony.

Living room, dining room and kitchen are also situated at this level.

The lower level features a large bedroom with one double-bed and one single bed with en-suite shower and private terrace. At the same level there is also a twin room with en-suite child/baby-sitter small single bed room, each with its own shower and WC.

Various terraces, relaxation areas and shaded pergolas embrace the property and its large heated (28°C) swimming pool offering magnificent sea and sunset views.

In the center of the building, an atrium offers a sheltered sitting/dining area on windy days - a perfect spot to read a book or snooze during the mid-day heat.

Various antiquities decorate the villa to underline its traditional style and special attention has been paid to details to guarantee a comfortable and luxurious stay.

Private parking is also included in the property.

Maid service, change of bath towels and linen twice per week.

The villa features air-conditioning in the master bedroom and mezzanine bedroom, satellite TV, CD-player, DVD-player, telephone, washing machine.

Distances: 23 km to port, 18 km to main town, 7 km to shopping, 1000 m to beach.

A car is considered essential, not only to access this private property but to discover the beautiful island with its untouched beaches, oak forests, ancient sites and stunningly beautiful walking tracks.

 
_   _
_   _
 
Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece
Property ID:
KEANIK
Guests:
10
Bedrooms:
5
Bathrooms:
5
Prices for 2016 in Euro per week:
25 June - 15 July
5,900 €
16 July - 26 August
6,500 €
27 August - 2 Sept.
5,900 €
All other periods
on request

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% are due 6 weeks before arrival. A security deposit of 500 € is to be paid with the second payment and is returned after departure provided no damage is claimed by the owner.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro only.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

MHTE LicenseGreek National Tourism
Organization License Number:
1170K92001089701
Send an Enquiry for this Villa on Kea, Greece
 
_   _
_   _
   
_   _
_   _
 

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

Luxurious Villa with Pool on the island of Kea, Greece

 
_   _

Send an Enquiry for this Villa on Kea, Greece

This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change in price and withdrawal without notice.

Trademark, logo, content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The duplication of information or data, especially the use of text or
graphic material requires prior agreement by GreekLuxuryVillas.com

2015 © GreekLuxuryVillas.com  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Web-Design: www.imara.de